Services & Rates
Trips will leave from Venice Marina, in Venice, Louisiana and are available for groups up to six people. Rates include everything needed for the trip except food and drinks. A $400.00 deposit is required to book a trip.
I run a Prokat catamaran with twin yamaha 250’s. I have all USCG required safety equipment. Also use top of the line Shimano and Penn equipment.
$1800/day or $3200 overnight
*Fuel is included with price.
*Deckhand works for tips.
Call 504-418-5414 for availability.
All deposits are non-refundable if cancellation occurs inside of 1 month of scheduled trip.
- If client does not show up for a scheduled charter trip, client will lose the deposit and charter fee.
- If client cancels and reschedules a charter, the deposit will be applied to the future charter trip.
- If a trip is canceled by the captain due to weather, the client can reschedule the trip or the deposit will be refunded.
What to bring?
– Any type of drinks and snacks
– Wide-brimmed hat
– Camera for the memories
– And an ice chest for the filets
– You will either need a LA fresh&salt water license or a charter pass. You can get them by going to wlf.louisiana.gov or call 1-888-765-2602.